“Verification is the perfect proof of a Theory”
The end goal of expense reimbursement is to ensure that work-associated transactions are administered and settled with efficiency, accuracy, and accountability to the satisfaction of both the client and the employee.
- Form a policy for the expense reimbursement process
- Determine what expenses employees can claim
- Create a system for collecting employee expense claims
- Verify the legitimacy of expenses
- Pay reimbursements within a specified time frame
- Classified taxable reimbursement and non-taxable based on the tax regime